Three injured in Perth shed fire

Three people have suffered burns in a shed fire in Perth’s north.

Crews were called to McAllister Way in Beechboro just after 7.00pm yesterday.

It is believed the fire, which is being treated as accidental, started when vapours were ignited by a cigarette lighter.

It caused about $50,000 damage.

One of the three people injured is in a serious condition, the other two are listed as stable.

Stay informed, daily
A FREE subscription to The New Daily arrives every morning and evening.
The New Daily is a trusted source of national news and information and is provided free for all Australians. Read our editorial charter.
Copyright © 2024 The New Daily.
All rights reserved.